Your Personal Information will be processed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and other requirments set out by other laws. Processing your Personal Information we use organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of Personal Information from accidental or illegal deletion, change, disclosure or illegal proccesing of Personal Information.
As IQ Polls evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in the
Service and laws applicable to us and you; we will, however, always maintain our
commitment to respect your privacy.We will inform you about the relevant updates of this
Policy, inour web site, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay
informed of any changes. You can check below for the date of the latest update.
I. Information Collection and Use
What Information Does IQ Polls Collect About Me and Why?
If you are a Registered User (i.e. you use the Service in order to create or otherwise make available any Content on IQ Polls (for example, in order to create a poll)):
We collect very little personal information about our Users. The list of the 'Personal Information' IQ Polls may collect, and why we collect it, is as follows:
- Your username, email address or any other information you provide us when you contact us. This lets us create your account, provide you with convenient and personalized access to your account, and deliver and support the Service. This information also helps us to respond to your requests for assistance (including providing account verification support if you're having difficultly accessing your account).
- The IQ Polls products and services you use. This information helps us deliver and support the Service and respond to your requests for assistance. We also collect this information to improve our understanding of how our users use the Service.
- Any Content you add to your account. We don't use this information for any purpose other than to make sure it is available to you when you use the Service, and to make such Content available to the other Users you allow to view or otherwise use the Content made available by you.
The Personal Information, as indicated above, is only used by IQ Polls for the purposes indicated above.
If you are a Non-registered User (i.e. you use the Service as the audience (for example, in order to vote)):
We do not collect any Personal Information of Non-registered Users.
The Service may grant the Registered Users a possibility to collect certain Personal Information (for example, email addresses) of the Non-registered Users who have the right to view or otherwise use the Content made available by such Registered User (for example, audience voting in a specific poll). Please note that in such cases the respective Registered User (and not IQ Polls) collects Personal Information, and IQ Polls does not bear any responsibility in relation to such collection or processing of Personal Information.
Without collecting, processing and use of such information you would not be able to use the Service or such use would be limited.
Does IQ Polls Collect Any Personal Information Through Social Media?
All information which you provide through social media (including notifications, usage of „Like“ and „Follow“, other communication) is in the control of social media controller.
Our websites provide these links to our social media accounts. We cuurently have these accounts:
Tell Me More About The Tracking Information IQ Polls Collects?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from IQ Polls web site and stored in your web browser. Seeking different purposes we use different cookies. Cookies help us distinguish you from other visitors of the website and offer you a smoother experience of our Service. We may collect session cookies (i.e. cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser), and persistent cookies (i.e. cookies that remain stored in your computer, mobile or other terminal device until they reach a defined expiration date), but we do not collect third party cookies (i.e. cookies set up by websites/persons other than IQ Polls).
Most browsers supports the option of blocking all the cookies while others allow only the blocking of the third party cookies. You can use these options of blocking cookies, however you should keep in mind that blocking all the cookies may result in negative impact on the usage of the website and you will not be able to use all the services privided by the website.
We use the cookies described below (detailed list of cookies could be found here):
a) Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies are used in order to provide a consistent and accurate service to the User.
b) Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors visit most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. Cookies are collected in accordance with the Consent given by the Users.
c) Functionality cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Cookies are collected in accordance with the Consent given by the Users.
What Is IQ Polls's Approach to Information Collected From Children?
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children without the consent of their parents or guardians, and if we learn that we have inadvertently done so, we will promptly delete it.
For How Long Does IQ Polls Keep My Personal Information?
IQ Polls keeps the Personal Information collected as long as your account with IQ Polls is activated but no longer than three years after the last log in using Users account (except for cases provided for by the laws).
II. Information Access and Disclosure
Does IQ Polls Share My Personal Information or Content?
IQ Polls is not in the business of selling or renting user information, and we only disclose information when:
- We need to share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers who process data on our behalf and subject to strict data protection requirements.
- We need to share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers to fulfill your product or service requests.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the Service.We determine that the access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of IQ Polls and our Users or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
- We need to do so in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of our business, as permitted by applicable law.
In our website there could be information which was sourced from third party website. We do not take responsibility neither for information which is published in a third party website, nor the Personal Information used by the third party.
Your Personal Information will not be transferred to any third country or/and international organization.
Does IQ Polls Ever Make Any of My Personal Information or Content Public?
No. Note, however, that certain portions of the IQ Polls web sites and Service, such as user poll in presentation as 'public' are open to any online viewer. Any Content or other information that you post in these locations can be read, collected and used by anyone and could enable others to send you unsolicited messages.
How Can I Access or Correct Information IQ Polls Holds About Me? What Rights Do I Have In Relation To My Personal Information?
Users have a right to:
- Access any Personal Information that we hold about you. We want you to fully understand how we process your Personal Information. You can contact us and ask whether we process your Personal Information. If we collect or process any Information about you, you have a right to access it. In order to do so you have to send a written request to this e-mail address: [email protected], confirm the identity and act in accordance with the principles of fairness and reasonableness. We will be able to give you an answer in one month time. In more complicated cases this term shall be prolonged for two additional months.
- Obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information concerning you without undue delay. You have the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Obtain the erasure of Personal Information concerning you without undue delay. Keep in mind that we will be able to do that if:
- the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed (for example, information for contacting you);
- the Personal Information have been unlawfully processed;
- User withdraws consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- Obtain from us the restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by the User, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Information;
- the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the erasure of the Personal Information and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- We no longer need the Personal Information for the purposes of the processing, but we are required by the User for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the User has objected to processing and the verification whether our legitimate grounds override those of yours, is pending.
- Request to receive the Personal Information concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit that information to another personal data controller without hindrance from us.
- Object the usage of your Personal Information that we collected when we use your Personal Information in order to protect our legal interest, but we do not have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests.
Users may do so by contacting us at [email protected]. We will comply with such requests to the extent permitted or required by law.
If you want to correct, change or delete any information that you provided in your account, you can make it at any time by accessing your account. However, certain data in your account might be indicated as mandatory and may be deleted only by closing your account.
As you have given us your Consent to process your Personal Information, you have a right to withdraw your Consent at any given time.
What About Payments?
All payments are made through trusted third party services. IQ Polls is not responsible for any payment process. To learn more about payments and security of the payments, please check the information provided by the appropriate third party.
III. Information Deletion
What Happens If I Want to Stop Using IQ Polls?
You can delete Content you have posted at any time, and you can stop using IQ Polls at any time. If you cancel your account, the Content in your account will be deleted (unless we determine that we are legally prohibited from enabling you to do so).
What Happens If IQ Polls Closes My Account?
If IQ Polls closes your account due to a Terms of Service violation, then you may contact IQ Polls to request deletion of your data, and IQ Polls will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to our legal obligations.
IV. Do I Have any Obligations Related to Privacy?
Yes, we do respect your privacy, and you should respect the privacy of others while using IQ Polls.
As further developed in the Terms of Service, you may not post any Content that contains any information or other content that may be deemed to be infringing privacy of others or defamatory. IQ Polls takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content that any User posts or makes otherwise available on IQ Polls. When posting or otherwise making available the Content on IQ Polls you are solely responsible for such Content and are obliged to ensure that the Content posted by you is not infringing privacy of others or is not defamatory.
You should remember that posting, collecting, storing or otherwise using pictures of others or any information about others may impinge upon their privacy and data protection rights. Thus, if you wish to post or otherwise use pictures or information about others on IQ Polls, you should get explicit consents of such other people.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and other provided information, also other actions you make while using your account. You cannot disclose your password to the third parties.
IQ Polls reserves the right to remove or modify the Content for any reason, including Content that IQ Polls believes may infringe upon privacy or data protection rights of others.
If you lose your log in information you must inform us immediately through e-mail.
If you believe that any Content posted on IQ Polls infringes upon your privacy or data protection rights, please contact us.
You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your Personal Information by loging a complaint with the supervisory authority.
VI. Contact Us
How Can I Contact IQ Polls?
your Personal Information please do not hesitate to contact us:
Universal Polls Ltd
The Landing, Blue
M50 2ST, United Kingdom
If you contact us using your e-mail we will process this following information: Your name, surname, e-mail address and the content of our correspondence. Mentioned information is processed for the purpose of answering your questions. The retention period of correspondence is four years from the moment the message was received.